- Mary Countess Harcourt
- ca. 1824
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 12 9/16 × 9 5/16 inches (31.9 × 23.7 cm) and Image: 11 1/16 × 8 13/16 inches (28.1 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Pubish'd by S W Reynolds"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "142"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "X"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Harcourt, Mary (née Danby), Countess of Harcourt (1749 or 1750—1833)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel William Reynolds, 1773–1835, British, Mary Countess Harcourt, ca. 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.