Mary Countess Harcourt
- ca. 1824
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 12 9/16 × 9 5/16 inches (31.9 × 23.7 cm) and Image: 11 1/16 × 8 13/16 inches (28.1 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Pubish'd by S W Reynolds"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "142"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "X"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Harcourt, Mary (née Danby), Countess of Harcourt (1749 or 1750—1833)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel William Reynolds, 1773–1835, British, Mary Countess Harcourt, ca. 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.