- Lucy Hardinge
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 17 5/16 × 12 15/16 inches (44 × 32.9 cm) and Image: 16 1/4 × 12 15/16 inches (41.3 × 32.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "151"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "CVX.X.X | 6687"; iniscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "960"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Tho. Watson
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Jane, Countess of Harrington (1755–1824)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Lucy Hardinge, 1780
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.