- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 17 5/16 × 12 15/16 inches (44 × 32.9 cm) and Image: 16 1/4 × 12 15/16 inches (41.3 × 32.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "151"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "CVX.X.X | 6687"; iniscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "960"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Tho. Watson
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Jane, Countess of Harrington (1755–1824)
- View by request in the Study Room
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Lucy Hardinge, 1780
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.