Lady Selina Hastings
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- 13 5/16 × 9 13/16 inches (33.8 × 24.9 cm) and 11 × 8 13/16 inches (27.9 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lady Selina Hastings"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "20 | 180"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "6711 | es/-/"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "R. Houston Fecit.-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Hastings, Selina [née Shirley], countess of Huntingdon (1707–1791), founder of the Countess of Huntingdon's Connexion
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Houston, ca. 1721–1775, British, Lady Selina Hastings, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.