Lady Selina Hastings
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 13 5/16 × 9 13/16 inches (33.8 × 24.9 cm) and Image: 11 × 8 13/16 inches (27.9 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lady Selina Hastings"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "20 | 180"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "6711 | es/-/"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "R. Houston Fecit.-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Hastings [née Shirley], Selina, countess of Huntingdon (1707–1791), founder of the Countess of Huntingdon's Connexion
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Houston, ca. 1721–1775, British, Lady Selina Hastings, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.