Lady Selina Hastings
- ca. 1759
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 × 9 13/16 inches (33.8 × 24.9 cm), Image: 11 × 8 13/16 inches (27.9 × 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lady Selina Hastings"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "20 | 180"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "6711 | es/-/"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "R. Houston Fecit.-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- braids | flowers (plants) | portrait | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Houston, ca. 1721–1775, British, Lady Selina Hastings, ca. 1759
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.