- George Augustus Elliot Lord Heathfield
- Stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 25 1/2 × 20 inches (64.8 × 50.8 cm), Plate: 20 × 15 inches (50.8 × 38.1 cm), and Image: 16 3/4 × 13 1/4 inches (42.5 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "Elliot"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "R6775 | ae /-/o"
Lettered below image, lower left: "Painted by Sir Joshua Reynolds"; lower center: "Publish'd Nov.r 1st. 1788. by John and Josiah Boydell, No. 90 Cheapeside London"; lower right: "Engraved by Rich.d Earlom"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Eliott, George Augustus 1st Baron Heathfield (1717–1790), army officer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Earlom, 1743–1822, British, George Augustus Elliot Lord Heathfield, 1788
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.