Emily Countess of Kildare
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- 14 1/8 × 10 1/8 inches (35.9 × 25.7 cm) and 12 9/16 × 9 13/16 inches (31.9 × 24.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "189"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "27"
Collector's mark, brown ink, JR initia
Lettered, lower left: "J Reynolds pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "J. McArdell fecit."; lettered, lower center: "Emily Countess of Kildare, 1754. | To the Rt. Honble James Earl of Kildare This PLATE is humbly Dedicated by his Lordships most Obedient Servt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Fitzgerald, Emilia Mary (1731 - 1814), Duchess of Leinster
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James McArdell, ca. 1729–1765, Irish, Emily Countess of Kildare, 1754
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.