The Right Honble Lady Elizabeth Lee, Daughter of Simon Earl Harcourt
- between 1765 and 1785
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint ( 2nd state ) on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 20 1/4 × 14 1/8 inches (51.4 × 35.9 cm), Image: 19 1/2 × 14 inches (49.5 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "11"; lower left: "J | 0975a | ao / - | 1 /11/6; lower right: 24/24 | 7977 (crossed through) | (triangle) v/-/-"; inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "M[...]"; inscribed in blue pencil lower center: "144"
Lettering below image, left: "J Reynolds pinxt." lower center: "The Right Hon.ble Lady Elizabeth Lee, Daughter of Simon Earl Hancourt. | Engrav'd & Sold by E. Fisher. at the Golden Head in Leicester Fields."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Elizabeth, Lady Lee (1739–1811), painter
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, The Right Honble Lady Elizabeth Lee, Daughter of Simon Earl Harcourt, between 1765 and 1785
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.