- The Right Honorable Lady Louisa Manners in a Peasants Dress
- Mezzotint (first state) on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 13 5/8 inches (50.5 × 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "92429 | 32"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "#96"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "S.B. | 8551"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by J. Hoppner Esqr. R.A."; lettered, lower center: "The Rt Honble. Lady Louisa manners | IN A PEASANTS DRESS. | London Pubd. Oct 19, 1807, by C. Turner No.50, Warren Street Fitzroy Square."; lettered, lower right: "Engraed by C.Turner."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, The Right Honorable Lady Louisa Manners in a Peasants Dress, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.