- Miss Arabella Jane Wilmot
- after 1810
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 18 5/16 x 13 7/16 inches (46.5 x 34.2 cm), Plate: 17 1/16 x 12 5/16 inches (43.3 x 31.3 cm), and Image: 10 5/8 x 8 7/8 inches (27 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "95"; lower center: "#92"; lower right: "7513 (circled)"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by J. Hoppner R.A."; lower center: "Miss Anabella Jane Wilmot ~"; lower right: "Engraved by G. Clint."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | curls | dog (animal) | dress | girl | noblewoman | portrait | posing
- Associated People:
- Sullivan (née Wilmot), Arabella Jane (1796-1839)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Clint, 1770–1854, British, Miss Arabella Jane Wilmot, after 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.