IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by George Clint, 1770–1854, British, Miss Arabella Jane Wilmot, after 1810
Miss Arabella Jane Wilmot
- after 1810
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 18 5/16 x 13 7/16 inches (46.5 x 34.2 cm), Plate: 17 1/16 x 12 5/16 inches (43.3 x 31.3 cm), Image: 10 5/8 x 8 7/8 inches (27 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "95"; lower center: "#92"; lower right: "7513 (circled)"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by J. Hoppner R.A."; lower center: "Miss Anabella Jane Wilmot ~"; lower right: "Engraved by G. Clint."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | curls | dog (animal) | dress | girl | noblewoman | portrait | posing
- Associated People:
- Sullivan (née Wilmot), Arabella Jane (1796-1839)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.