- The Right Honourable Charlotte Viscountess St. Asaph
- Stipple engraving (proof without letters) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/16 × 11 5/8 inches (43.3 × 29.5 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 × 7 1/2 inches (25.2 × 19.1 cm), and Image: 8 3/8 × 6 7/8 inches (21.3 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#102"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted & Drawn by J. Hoppner R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by C. Wilkin."; lettered, lower center: "The Right Honorable | CHARLOTTE VISC.SS ST. ASAPH." | Published as the Act directs by J. Hoppner & C. Wilkin March 1797"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Wilkin, 1750–1814, British, The Right Honourable Charlotte Viscountess St. Asaph, 1797
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.