- The Right Honourable Lady Catherine Howard
- Stipple engraving (proof without letters) on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 8 7/8 inches (28.6 × 22.5 cm), Plate: 9 7/8 × 7 5/8 inches (25.1 × 19.4 cm), and Image: 8 1/4 × 6 13/16 inches (21 × 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "261"
Lettered, lower left: "Painted & Engraved"; lettered, lower right: "by C. Wilkin."; lettered, lower center: "The Right Honorable | LADY CATHARINE HOWARD. | Published Jany. 1.1802 by C. Wilkin No.19, Eaton Street, Pimlico."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Wilkin, 1750–1814, British, The Right Honourable Lady Catherine Howard, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.