- Miss Croker
- Mezzotint (first published state) on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/8 × 15 1/4 inches (48.6 × 38.7 cm), Plate: 14 × 10 1/2 inches (35.6 × 26.7 cm), Chine collé: 13 5/8 × 10 1/4 inches (34.6 × 26 cm), and Image: 9 1/4 × 7 5/8 inches (23.5 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Presenté à Monsieur P Luchini | par Son sincire Ami."
Lettered below image, lower center: "Engraved by Samuel Cousins from a Picture by Sir Thomas Lawrence P.R.A. Principle Painter in Ordinary to His Majesty. | London July 1828 Published by M. Colnaghi. 23 Cockspur Street Charing Cross"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "S. Cousins"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bracelet | chemise | figure study | girl | pearls | waistband
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel Cousins, 1801–1887, British, Miss Croker, 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.