- Miss Farren
- Etching and stipple engraving (seventh state) on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 7/8 × 13 7/8 inches (55.6 × 35.2 cm) and Image: 19 7/8 × 12 1/2 inches (50.5 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "10"; inscribed on verso, lower center: "21343"
Lettered below image: "T. Lawrence Prinx t | London Published March 26.1803. by John P. Thompson. Gt. Newport Street and No.51 Dean Street. Soho | F.Bartolozzi Sculpt R. A. Engraver to his Majesty | The Right Honorable | The Countess of Derby | Sans | Changer"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Miss Farren, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.