- Miss Farren
- Color-printed etching and stipple engraving with hand coloring in watercolor (possibly fifth state) on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/2 × 13 1/2 inches (54.6 × 34.3 cm) and Image: 19 1/2 × 12 1/2 inches (49.5 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "36x26 inches"; lower left: "409 | St. VI. | Large"; lower right: "B. 1876"; lower right: "6"
Lettered below image: "Miss Farren"; below image: "T. Lawrence Pinxt. | Publish'd Jany. 2, 1792 by Bull & Jeffryes Ludgate Hill London. | F. Bartolozzi Sculpt. R.A. Engraver to his Majesty."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Miss Farren, 1792
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.