- John Philip Kemble as Cato
- between 1800 and 1820
- Mezzotint (before any letters) on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid ppaer
- Sheet: 32 3/8 × 21 9/16 inches (82.2 × 54.8 cm) and Image: 31 1/4 × 21 3/8 inches (79.4 × 54.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Kemble in Cato"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "a56062 | [before any letters]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Kemble, John Philip (1757–1823),
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Ward, 1766–1826, British, John Philip Kemble as Cato, between 1800 and 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.