- Lady Rushout and her Children
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Plate: 19 1/2 × 21 5/8 inches (49.5 × 54.9 cm), Sheet: 18 7/8 × 20 5/8 inches (47.9 × 52.4 cm), and Image: 17 3/8 × 20 5/8 inches (44.1 × 52.4 cm)
Lettered below image, lower left: "Painted by D. Gardner."; lower left: "Engrav'd by Thos. Watson."; lower center: "Publish'd Jany. 1st. 1778, for T.Watson No.142, New Bond Street, & W.Dickinson, Henrietta Street, Covent Garden London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | book | Children | column (architectural element) | curtain | family | figure study | mother | scarf | shawl | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Lady Rushout and her Children, 1778
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.