Lady Rushout and her Children
- Additional Title(s):
Rebecca, Lady Northwick, Harriet, Lady Cockerell, Anne, and John Rushout, 2nd Baron North
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Plate: 19 1/2 × 21 5/8 inches (49.5 × 54.9 cm), Sheet: 18 7/8 × 20 5/8 inches (47.9 × 52.4 cm), and Image: 17 3/8 × 20 5/8 inches (44.1 × 52.4 cm)
Lettered below image, lower left: "Painted by D. Gardner."; lower left: "Engrav'd by Thos. Watson."; lower center: "Publish'd Jany. 1st. 1778, for T.Watson No.142, New Bond Street, & W.Dickinson, Henrietta Street, Covent Garden London."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | book | Children | column (architectural element) | curtain | family | figure study | mother | scarf | shawl | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Lady Rushout and her Children, 1778
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.