Edward William Cooke, 1811–1880, British, Old and New London Bridge, undated
Old and New London Bridge
- Watercolor, gouache, and scraping out on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/2 × 22 7/8 inches (31.8 × 58.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "7669"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | cityscape | construction | river
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.