- Cape Town
- Watercolor, with pen, in gray ink, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 19 5/8 × 29 9/16 inches (49.8 × 75.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "J42"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | landscape | mountain | town | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Davis, 1757–1819, British, Cape Town, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.