- Frances Brooke, Lady Whitmore
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 × 13 5/8 inches (43.2 × 34.6 cm) and Image: 16 1/8 × 13 inches (41 × 33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#13"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Watson, 1743–1781, British, Frances Brooke, Lady Whitmore, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.