- Mezzotint, stipple engraving, and line engraving on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 9/16 x 11 1/8 inches (42 x 28.3 cm), Plate: 11 5/16 x 8 1/4 inches (28.8 x 21 cm), and Image: 8 7/16 x 6 3/16 inches (21.4 x 15.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "pn. (underlined) | #56"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "H. Liverseege."; lower center: "London, Published Jun 1, 1833, by Moon, Boys & Graves, & J. C. Grundy, Manchester."; lower right: "Samuel Cousins | The Visionary."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | book | curls | dress | genre subject | gown | portrait | reading | vines | visionary | window | woman
- Associated People:
- Leech, Anne Viola (bap. 1818, d. 1868)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Front Cover, Victorians Institute Journal, vol. 32, 2004, front cover, AS36 V45 (SML)