- Mezzotint, stipple engraving, and line engraving on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 9/16 x 11 1/8 inches (42 x 28.3 cm), Plate: 11 5/16 x 8 1/4 inches (28.8 x 21 cm), Image: 8 7/16 x 6 3/16 inches (21.4 x 15.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "pn. (underlined) | #56"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "H. Liverseege."; lower center: "London, Published Jun 1, 1833, by Moon, Boys & Graves, & J. C. Grundy, Manchester."; lower right: "Samuel Cousins | The Visionary."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | book | curls | dress | genre subject | gown | portrait | reading | vines | visionary | window | woman
- Associated People:
- Leech, Anne Viola (bap. 1818, d. 1868)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Samuel Cousins, 1801–1887, British, The Visionary, 1833