- Filho da Puta and Sir Joshua
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderatley textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 19 1/2 × 23 1/4 inches (49.5 × 59.1 cm) and Image: 18 1/2 × 23 1/4 inches (47 × 59.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "B. Marshall pinxit"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Filho da Puta and Sir Joshua"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "W.Ward R.A. Sculp"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "24"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Ward, 1766–1826, British, Filho da Puta and Sir Joshua, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.