- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 × 10 1/16 inches (35.5 × 25.5 cm) and Image: 12 3/16 x 9 13/16 inches (31 x 25 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "H [...]"; lower center: "Flora Mac Donald"; lower right: "P76 | John Faber | 276"; on back, lower left: "264"; on back, lower right: "M.4391 | pair | 16 x 11"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow (costume accessory) | costume | dog (animal) | flounces | gown | pearls | portrait | sheep | shepherd's crook | shepherdess | woman
- Associated People:
- MacDonald, Flora (1722–1790), Jacobite heroine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Faber the Younger, ca. 1695–1756, Netherlandish, active in Britain, Shepherdess, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.