Rebecca First Lady Northwick
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 x 7 7/8 inches (25.8 x 20 cm), Plate: 9 x 7 1/16 inches (22.9 x 17.9 cm), and Image: 3 9/16 x 3 1/16 inches (9 x 7.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "550 (circled)"
Lettered, center left along image: "Plimer Pinx.t"; center right along image: "Burke Fecit"; lower center: "(Crown) | RN"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cap | collar | curls | gaze | hair | lady | oval | portrait
- Associated People:
- Rebecca, Lady Northwick (nee Bowles, married Sir John Rushout; d. 1818)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Burke, 1749–1815, British, Rebecca First Lady Northwick, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.