- Honorable Harriet Rushout
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 15/16 x 8 5/8 inches (30.4 x 21.9 cm), Sheet: 9 1/16 x 7 1/16 inches (23 x 17.9 cm), and Image: 3 9/16 x 3 1/16 inches (9 x 7.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "551 (circled)"
Lettered, center left along image: "Plimer Pinx.t"; center right along image: "Burke Fecit"; lower center: "HR"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- daughter | dress | hair | lady | oval | portrait | ribbon | woman
- Associated People:
- Cockerell, Lady Harriet (nee Rushout; d. 1851)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Burke, 1749–1815, British, Honorable Harriet Rushout, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.