IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Thomas Burke, 1749–1815, British, Honorable Harriet Rushout, undated
Honorable Harriet Rushout
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 15/16 x 8 5/8 inches (30.4 x 21.9 cm), Sheet: 9 1/16 x 7 1/16 inches (23 x 17.9 cm), Image: 3 9/16 x 3 1/16 inches (9 x 7.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "551 (circled)"
Lettered, center left along image: "Plimer Pinx.t"; center right along image: "Burke Fecit"; lower center: "HR"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- daughter | dress | hair | lady | oval | portrait | ribbon | woman
- Associated People:
- Cockerell, Lady Harriet (nee Rushout; d. 1851)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.