Honorable Elizabeth Rushout
- Materials & Techniques:
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/16 x 8 1/2 inches (29 x 21.6 cm), Sheet: 9 1/16 x 7 inches (23 x 17.8 cm), Image: 3 9/16 x 3 1/16 inches (9 x 7.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "552"
Lettered, in black ink, center left along image: "Pliner pinx.t"; center right along image: "Burke fecit"; lower center: "ER (interlaced)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- curls | daughter | dress | gaze | hair | lady | nobility | oval | portrait | ribbon | smile | woman
- Associated People:
- Myddelton, Elizabeth (nee Rushout; b. ca.1730 - d.1772)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Burke, 1749–1815, British, Honorable Elizabeth Rushout, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.