Honorable Anne Rushout
- Stipple engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 10 1/2 x 7 11/16 inches (26.7 x 19.5 cm), 9 1/16 x 6 15/16 inches (23 x 17.7 cm), and 3 9/16 x 3 1/16 inches (9 x 7.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "553 (circled)"
Lettered, center left along image: "Plimer pinx.t"; center right along image: "Burke fecit"; lower center: "AR (interlaced)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- curls | daughter | dress | gaze | hair | lady | oval | portrait | ribbon | woman
- Associated People:
- Rushout, Anne (d. 1849)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Burke, 1749–1815, British, Honorable Anne Rushout, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.