Lady Mary Coke
- Additional Title(s):
The Right Honourable Lady Mary Campbell, Youngest Daughter of John Duke of Argyll and Greenwich...
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 20 1/8 × 14 1/2 inches (51.1 × 36.8 cm), Image: 18 1/2 × 13 7/8 inches (47 × 35.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "McArdell"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "16139"; lower right: "89#"; lower center: "15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | columns | headpiece | piano | portrait | sheet music | theorbo
- Associated People:
- Coke [née Campbell], Lady Mary (1727–1811), letter writer and noblewoman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Timothy J. Barringer, Art & music in Britain : four encounters, 1730-1900, , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 2006, pp. 16, 18, V 1699 (YCBA) [YCBA]
Timothy J. Barringer, Art & music in Britain, four encounters, 1730-1900 (exhibition and label text) , New Haven, 2006, [p. 40], V 1699:1 (YCBA) [YCBA]
Vanessa Fison, The Matchless vale, the story of Ham and Petersham and their people , Ham and Petersham Association, Richmond, Surrey, 2009, p. 115, DA690.H194 F57 2009 + OVERSIZE (YCBA) [YCBA]