IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward W. Fitch, active 1839–1867, [Landscape with train], 1854
[Landscape with train]
- Watercolor, graphite and gum arabic on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 6 1/2 inches (12.7 × 16.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Robert and Frances Chapman
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | locomotive | steam | tracks | train
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.