- Miss O'Neill as Hebe
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 7/8 × 16 5/8 inches (55.6 × 42.2 cm), Plate: 20 × 13 9/16 inches (50.8 × 34.4 cm), and Image: 18 1/4 × 13 3/8 inches (46.4 × 34 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "M.4442"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "#67"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chalice | claws | clouds | dish | eagle | gazing | goddess | heaven | Hebe as cup-bearer of the gods | necklace | pearl | portrait | religious and mythological subject | sash | thunderbolts
- Associated People:
O'Neill, Elizabeth (1791-1872), Irish actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, Miss O'Neill as Hebe, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.