Print made by Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, Miss O'Neill as Hebe, 1811
Miss O'Neill as Hebe
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 21 7/8 × 16 5/8 inches (55.6 × 42.2 cm), Plate: 20 × 13 9/16 inches (50.8 × 34.4 cm), and Image: 18 1/4 × 13 3/8 inches (46.4 × 34 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "M.4442"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "#67"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chalice | claws | clouds | dish | eagle | gazing | goddess | heaven | Hebe as cup-bearer of the gods | necklace | pearl | portrait | religious and mythological subject | sash | thunderbolts
- Associated People:
O'Neill, Elizabeth [Eliza] [married name Elizabeth Wrixon-Becher, Lady Wrixon-Becher] (1791-1872), Irish actress
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.