King Edward VII
- Materials & Techniques:
- Photogravure on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 28 3/8 × 22 7/8 inches (72.1 × 58.1 cm), Plate: 24 × 18 inches (61 × 45.7 cm), Image: 20 1/4 × 15 3/4 inches (51.4 × 40 cm)
Lettered above image, upper right: "Published by the Berlin Photographic Company, Berlin - London W133 New Bond Street - New York 14 East 23rd Street"; lettered inside image, lower right: "Luke Fildes 1905"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Luke Fildes"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Edward VII (1841–1910), king of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and the British dominions beyond the seas, and emperor of India
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Crown Pictorial - Art and the British Monarchy (Yale Center for British Art, 1990-12-05 - 1991-02-17) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Linda Colley, Crown Pictorial : Art and the British Monarchy : Exhibition Labels, , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 1990, p. 49, no. 128, N8219 K5 C761 1990 (YCBA) [YCBA]
Linda Colley, Crown Pictorial : Art and the British Monarchy, , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 1990, p. 37, no. 128, N8219 K5 C76 1990 (YCBA) [YCBA]