IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Otto J. Schneider, 1875–1946, American, Abraham Lincoln, 1908
- Etching (fourth proof) on vellum
- Sheet: 18 1/8 × 12 7/8 inches (46 × 32.7 cm), Plate: 15 3/8 × 8 5/8 inches (39.1 × 21.9 cm), Image: 14 1/2 × 8 1/4 inches (36.8 × 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Copyright 1908 by Chas. Barmore"; lower right: "Fourth proof from the copper plate"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "1011"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Schneider"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow tie | portrait | president | suit
- Associated People:
- Lincoln, Abraham (12 Feb. 1809-15 Apr. 1865), sixteenth president of the United States
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.