- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 8 7/16 × 11 inches (21.4 × 28 cm) and Image: 7 3/16 x 9 3/4 inches (18.2 x 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "2a"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "Arnald R A 1821"; lower center: "Choquer"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | boats | castle | children | cliffs | cottages | dresses | farmer | farming | genre subject | harvest | hats | hills | houses | labor | landscape | man | path | reeds | river | road | staffs | towers (building divisions) | trees | turrets | walking | wheat | women | workers | working
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.