- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and mezzotint, printed in brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 11/16 × 11 1/8 inches (22 × 28.2 cm), Image: 7 1/4 x 9 7/8 inches (18.4 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "2b (a)"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "Arnald R A 1821"; lower center: "Choquer."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | boats | castle | children | cliffs | cottages | dresses | farmer | farming | fields | genre subject | harvest | hats | hills | houses | labor | landscape | man | path | reeds | river | road | smoke | staffs | towers (building divisions) | trees | turrets | walking | wheat | women | workers | working
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.