Print made by George Arnald, 1763–1841, British, Left Bank, Meuse, between 1818 and 1828
Left Bank, Meuse
- between 1818 and 1828
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 8 3/8 × 10 7/8 inches (21.2 × 27.6 cm) and Image: 7 3/16 x 9 3/4 inches (18.3 x 24.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "1a"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | canoes | cliffs | fort | genre subject | geology | labor | landscape | men | mountains | poles | river | riverbanks | sampans | science | seamen | trees | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Meuse
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.