Print made by George Arnald, 1763–1841, British, Left Bank, Meuse, between 1818 and 1828
Left Bank, Meuse
- between 1818 and 1828
- Etching and mezzotint, printed in brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 11 1/4 inches (22.2 × 28.5 cm), Image: 7 3/8 x 9 7/8 inches (18.7 x 25.1 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper center: "5"; lower center: "Left Bank. | Meuse."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | canoes | cliffs | clouds | flag | fort | genre subject | geology | labor | landscape | men | moon | mountains | night | poles | river | riverbanks | sampans | science | seamen | trees | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Meuse
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.