Left Bank, Meuse
- between 1818 and 1828
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 11 1/8 inches (22.2 × 28.2 cm), Image: 7 9/16 x 10 1/16 inches (19.2 x 25.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "3a"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Arnald"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | boulder | buildings | canoes | cliffs | genre subject | geology | horses (animals) | houses | landscape | men | oars | path | poles | river | riverbanks | rowing | sampans | science | seamen | shore (landform) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Meuse
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Arnald, 1763–1841, British, Left Bank, Meuse, between 1818 and 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.