- Left Bank, Meuse
- between 1818 and 1828
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 11 1/8 inches (22.2 × 28.2 cm) and Image: 7 9/16 x 10 1/16 inches (19.2 x 25.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "3a"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Arnald"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | boulder | buildings | canoes | cliffs | genre subject | geology | horses (animals) | houses | landscape | men | oars | path | poles | river | riverbanks | rowing | sampans | science | seamen | shore (landform) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Meuse
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Arnald, 1763–1841, British, Left Bank, Meuse, between 1818 and 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.