Print made by George Arnald, 1763–1841, British, Left Bank, Meuse, between 1818 and 1828
Left Bank, Meuse
- between 1818 and 1828
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (trimmed inside plate): 8 3/4 × 11 1/8 inches (22.2 × 28.2 cm) and Image: 7 9/16 x 10 1/16 inches (19.2 x 25.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "3a"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Arnald"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | boulder | buildings | canoes | cliffs | genre subject | geology | horses (animals) | houses | landscape | men | oars | path | poles | river | riverbanks | rowing | sampans | science | seamen | shore (landform) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Meuse
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.