Virgin and Child
- Additional Title(s):
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 7 inches (22.5 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "227"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "#200"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | Christianity | curtain | dress | gazing | halos | holding | mother | religious and mythological subject | sitting | son
- Associated People:
- The Virgin Mary
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, seventeenth century-eighteenth century, Virgin and Child, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.