- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 9 7/16 × 7 5/16 inches (24 × 18.5 cm) and 9 x 7 3/16 inches (22.8 x 18.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "334"
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Cupids Tent"; lower right: "I Beckett ex:"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow (weapon) | boy | clipping | god | mythology | nudes | portrait | religious and mythological subject | sleeping | stealing | suffering, misfortune of Cupid | tent | wings (costume accessories) | women
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Isaac Beckett, 1652/3–1719, British, Cupid's Tent, 1680s