- Additional Title(s):
- between 1680 and 1690
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 11/16 inches (40.3 × 32.2 cm), Plate: 14 × 10 3/4 inches (35.6 × 27.3 cm), and Image: 12 13/16 × 10 5/8 inches (32.5 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "W.65 T"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#6"
Lettered, lower left: "Ant van Dyck Pinx"; lettered, lower center: "ST. PAULUS"; lettered, lower right: "A. Blotelingh fecit et Ex"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | Christianity | coat | gazing | light | man | moustache | portrait | religious and mythological subject
- Associated People:
- Paul, the Apostle, St. (c. AD 5–c. AD 67)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Abraham Blooteling, 1640–1690, Dutch, St. Paulus, between 1680 and 1690
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.