- Additional Title(s):
- between 1680 and 1690
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 11/16 inches (40.3 × 32.2 cm), Plate: 14 × 10 3/4 inches (35.6 × 27.3 cm), and Image: 12 13/16 × 10 5/8 inches (32.5 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "W.65 T"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#6"
Lettered, lower left: "Ant van Dyck Pinx"; lettered, lower center: "ST. PAULUS"; lettered, lower right: "A. Blotelingh fecit et Ex"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | Christianity | coat | gazing | light | man | moustache | portrait | religious and mythological subject
- Associated People:
- Paul, the Apostle, St. (c. AD 5–c. AD 67)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Abraham Blooteling, 1640–1690, Dutch, St. Paulus, between 1680 and 1690