- Fille de Qualite en Deshabille d'Hiver
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 6 3/4 inches (24.2 x 17.2 cm), Plate: 9 3/16 x 6 5/16 inches (23.3 x 16 cm), and Image: 8 3/4 x 6 5/16 inches (22.2 x 16 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "6/"; lower center: "399"
Lettered, lower left: "I. Danckerts exc."; lower center: "FIlle de Qualite en Deshabille d'Hiver."; lower right: "met Privilegie"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bodice | cold | costume | dress | embroidery | ermine | French | fur | gaze | genre subject | girl | illustration | necklace | noblewoman | posing | wig | winter | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johan Danckerts, 1615–1681/7, Dutch, Fille de Qualite en Deshabille d'Hiver, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.