- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 7 13/16 x 5 13/16 inches (19.9 x 14.7 cm), 7 5/8 x 5 1/2 inches (19.3 x 14 cm), and 6 1/8 x 5 5/16 inches (15.5 x 13.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen, on back, upper left: "Whit | 6 - 66 316)"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Parmentere pinx"; lower center: "Flora ~~ | W. Faithorne fe"; lower right: "E. Cooper ex:"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | crown | floating | flowers (plants) | garlands | goddess | putti | religious and mythological subject | robe | sandals | wings | woman | wreath
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Faithorne, 1656–ca. 1701, British, Flora, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.