- Don Ferdinand
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 x 10 3/8 inches (37.2 x 26.4 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 x 7 9/16 inches (25.3 x 19.2 cm), and Image: 8 11/16 x 7 9/16 inches (22 x 19.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "#10"
Lettered, lower center: "London, Printed for R. Sayer & J. Bennett No. 53 Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 2 May 1777"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- belt | buttons | collar | cuffs | curls | embroidery | feather | gaze | gesturing | hat | illustration | lace | literary theme | posing | sleeves | The Vicar of Wakefield (1766)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, Don Ferdinand, 1777
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.