- Don Ferdinand
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 17 3/16 x 11 3/4 inches (43.6 x 29.8 cm), Plate: 9 13/16 x 7 5/8 inches (25 x 19.3 cm), and Image: 8 11/16 x 7 9/16 inches (22 x 19.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "#11"
Lettered, lower center: "Engraved from an Original Drawing by Edward Fisher. | DON FERDINAND. | London, Printed for R. Sayer & J. Bennett No. 53 Fleet Street, as the Act directs 2 May 1777."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- belt | buttons | collar | cuffs | curls | embroidery | feather | gaze | gesturing | hat | illustration | lace | literary theme | posing | sleeves | The Vicar of Wakefield (1766)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, Don Ferdinand, 1777
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.