- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 7/16 x 7 3/8 inches (23.9 x 18.7 cm), Plate: 9 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches (23.2 x 17.5 cm), Image: 8 1/8 x 6 7/8 inches (20.7 x 17.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper center: "no 24"; on back, lower left: "v+"; on back, lower center: "263B."
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "R. B. p. J. Gole fec: et exc: cum Privilegio Amstelodami."; lower center: "Wyl dat schoone Klaar met droge Sander, | Het wyntje lurken met malkander, | Moy niesje soo met Eelhart malt, | Dat Sy plat achter overvalt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alcohol | couples | dresses | drinking | drunk | fireplace | food | genre subject | gesture | hats | interior | kissing | laughing | leisure | love | lovers | men | pleasure | smiling | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.