Cupid in Masquerade
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 5 3/16 inches (20 × 13.2 cm), Image: 7 1/4 × 5 1/8 inches (18.4 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "394"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "King No.1"
Lettered, lower center: "Cupid in Masquerade"; lettered, lower right: "J.King exc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archway | cloak | column (architectural element) | cornucopia (motif) | fountain | helmet | masquerade | nude | religious and mythological subject | sitting | sword | trees | urn | vase | watching | woman
- Associated People:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.