Cupid in Masquerade
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 7 7/8 × 5 3/16 inches (20 × 13.2 cm) and Image: 7 1/4 × 5 1/8 inches (18.4 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "394"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "King No.1"
Lettered, lower center: "Cupid in Masquerade"; lettered, lower right: "J.King exc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archway | cloak | column (architectural element) | cornucopia (motif) | fountain | helmet | masquerade | nude | religious and mythological subject | sitting | sword | trees | urn | vase | watching | woman
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.