- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/16 × 4 3/8 inches (12.9 × 11.1 cm), Plate: 4 3/4 × 4 inches (12.1 × 10.2 cm), and Image: 4 × 3 1/4 inches (10.2 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "240E"
lettered, lower center: "Ceres"; lettered, lower right: "B.Lens ex."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | goddess | profile | religious and mythological subject | Roman | wheat | woman
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Ceres, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.