- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 13 5/8 × 10 inches (34.6 × 25.4 cm) and Image: 13 × 10 inches (33 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower center: "N11[97...?]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "282"
Lettered, lower left: "Guil, De Ryck invent et pinx."; lettered, lower center: "Susanna"; lettered, lower right: "B:Lens fe:et ex."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basin | bathing | braid | cherubs | Christianity | cloth | dolphin ~ ornament | elders | fountain | Judaism | lust | nude | religious and mythological subject | sculpture | spying | urn | water | wife | woman
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Susanna, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.