- Woman Seated in a Landscape with a Bridge
- between 1683 and 1695
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 7 3/4 inches (14.9 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "d/ | 243a | Lens?"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Robinson, active 1674–1706, British, Woman Seated in a Landscape with a Bridge, between 1683 and 1695
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.