- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 11/16 × 6 9/16 inches (22.1 × 16.7 cm), Plate: 8 7/16 × 6 5/16 inches (21.4 × 16 cm), Image: 8 1/16 × 6 1/4 inches (20.5 × 15.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "244a"
Lettered, lower left: "E.Cooper Ex."; lettered, lower center: "Salvator Mundi."; lettered, lower right: "B Lens"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | awe | blessing | boy | centered | child | Christianity | cloak | clouds | cross (object) | curls | halo | orb | praying | religious and mythological subject
- Associated People:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens II, 1659–1725, British, Salvator Mundi, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.