- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet (trimmed to plate): 5 7/16 × 4 1/4 inches (13.8 × 10.8 cm) and Image: 5 1/16 × 4 1/16 inches (12.9 × 10.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "241F"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "B. Lens"
Signed, in pen and brown ink, verso, upper right: "L:B."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barefoot | carrying | children | cloth | drunk | ewer | grapes | nude | religious and mythological subject | trees | vines | wreaths
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.