Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Flora and Putti, undated
Flora and Putti
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 6 7/16 × 8 3/16 inches (16.4 × 20.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower left: "1816 [WC.P] N28"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "B.Lens."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | chariot | clouds | garlands | goddess | nudes | procession | putti | reclining | religious and mythological subject | trees
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.